After years of development, Royal Global has created a new class of professional clarinet. The innovative Firebird includes a double register mechanism for a beautifully resonant and in-tune throat Bb, and a semi-automatic G/D vent on the lower joint that can be lifted and closed by adjustment screw depending on the sound, color, and projection you are searching for. Standard plating includes gold posts with silver plated keys. These features, along with a unique poly-cylindrical bore and the patented Royal Global adjustable barrel for added flexibility make it one of the best values in the industry for performing professionals.
**Fully set up with the "better than new" treatment. Keys regulated, leaking pads from factory have been leveled, etc. Each horn is meticulously gone through to ensure your new instrument is truly better than new when it arrives to you!**
- Poly-cylindrical bore that offers the best in immediate response, excellent intonation, and a beautiful core to the sound
- Premium African blackwood wood, aged for 7 - 10 years
- Length adjustable barrel, 64-68mm
- Double register key mechanism option with Rose Gold and Gold Deluxe for improved throat tone clarity and intonation
- Semi-automatic venting mechanism on all models in the lower joint, for better projection, clarity, and a new level of “sweetness” to the sound. This mechanism can be closed using the innovative adjustment screws, providing you with two instruments in one
- Unmatched, impeccable intonation in all registers
- Premium plating, with options for incredible beauty and unique sound
3 Year Royal Global Warranty
NEW Royal Firebird Bb Clarinet
Clarinets purchased via credit card and/or debit card have a trial period of 7 days. During the trial period, you can get a refund minus shipping expenses and credit card processing fees.
Any barrels or bells purchased with a credit card and/or debit card can be refunded minus shipping and credit card processing fees within 7 days of receiving products.
Any clarinets purchased through AFFIRM (financing option) are NOT refundable.
Any clarinet barrels or bells purchased through AFFIRM (financing option) are NOT refundable.